Anyone in California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an opportunity to possibly pick up a dyno, I am waiting on a reply to see if he would ship it! My question is if anyone is in Ca and he won't ship it would you be willing to pick it up and ship it to me I would pay you for your time! Anyone willing to help let me know.
If this is in the wrong forum I do apologize

Yea sorry bout that wasn't thinking!!! Actually found another as well one is in long beach and the other is in San Francisco Valley both are the same price!!

San Francisco Valley in Central CA...or do you maybe mean the San "Fernando" Valley which is in Los Angeles/Southern CA?

SSponger said:
San Francisco Valley in Central CA...or do you maybe mean the San "Fernando" Valley which is in Los Angeles/Southern CA?

When I looked at it all it had was sfv but now looking at it i know for sure San Fernando

Well if some one picks up the dyno for him from sylmar, can someone pick up a felt MP for me as well? :)

Good luck getting the bike.

rydr1 said:
Well if some one picks up the dyno for him from sylmar, can someone pick up a felt MP for me as well? :)

Good luck getting the bike.

Two bikes in the same location somebody could get some new gear outta this deal and we get bikes!!!

Or in penninsula? These all have dyno roadsters but they are not willing to ship again I will compensate you for your time! This one in penninsula is three bikes I can buy just the dyno or all three if you located around there I'll send you the link and see if you like the other bikes maybe we can work out something,

If you find something in SoCal, send me a PM, ill see what I can do for you. Or as a matter of fact let me know what you are looking for and ill keep an eye out for one.

I actually picked one up for Roadmaster (Robert) a few months back and shipping that thing was cake; I was actually intimidated by the because it was a roadster at first, but its no big deal. 8)

rydr1 said:
If you find something in SoCal, send me a PM, ill see what I can do for you. Or as a matter of fact let me know what you are looking for and ill keep an eye out for one.

I actually picked one up for Roadmaster (Robert) a few months back and shipping that thing was cake; I was actually intimidated by the because it was a roadster at first, but its no big deal. 8)
Thanks I'll keep ya In mind, dyno roadster coaster or an ltd the earlier the model the better they seem to pop up a lot in Cali

Back