Anyone else planning for BOTEN (RRBBO#10) yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance there will be some other color than Henry Ford Model T Black?

I really liked the image of the old auction bike that you posted on FB. Great for a shirt or stickers.
boten11133774_985371634814692_1200508103948727170_n.png

I can't seem to find any info on last years BO. The search box takes me to WBO or this discussion. I never paid much attention to the BO before so I can't recall any details so I don't know the rules or time frame?
Same rules as WBO, but limited to one build per member, runs from May 1st to August 2nd.
Usually has 150-200 builds start and about half make it to the finish.

All past build-offs go to the archive section, the WBO will go there too once the main Build-Off starts.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/the-archives.40/

Luke.

Same rules as WBO, but limited to one build per member, runs from May 1st to August 2nd.
Usually has 150-200 builds start and about half make it to the finish.

All past build-offs go to the archive section, the WBO will go there too once the main Build-Off starts.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?forums/the-archives.40/

Luke.

Don't know if it's possible, but it would be great is someone could organize THE ARCHIVE. It's a jumbled mess right now.

I like the countdown banner. 22 Days to Go
hellfire-cave-22-steps1.jpg

Here is the World Map we had last year for Build Off Nine with 115 pins on it.

index.php

Have you guys ever thought about making categories ? Like the muscel bike build ?
Stock( stock frame ) , Custom (modified factory frame ) , Radical ( hand built frame ) ,Vintage Rat ( rusty and cool ) .

:acute::21:Thinking is good,building it is better.:113:
'Build it, and they will roll':thumbsup:

He guys! Yeah BO-Ten.. I'm in too! Havent finished my MBBO entry yet so maybe i'll just have to finish it before the 1st of May ( I've been sooo lazy past months and not really active on the forum too, sorry bout that![emoji4] ) so tomorrow i'll buy some flat black paint and paint that frame and get some seat upholstery and just get it done, but i've been stacking parts like the most of us for the next build, yes always the next build hahaha...[emoji12]

I have wheels, a frame and fork, tires and mmmm a lot of other stuff i guess... [emoji51]

Well a positive thing is that i've ridden my Bonine bike a lot, she's a real comfy ride. So i guess i need to build a rider again.

Whooo i'm al excited again and ready to build something yeah!

Back