Anyone else planning for BOTEN (RRBBO#10) yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same rule set/guidelines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video on the beginnings of MTB riding.

I like the movie theme idea, my favorite movie is Blazing Saddles so I would have to do a Wild West Gucci theme with a side of baked beans I suppose.

If I was going to build a Blazing Saddles themed bike, it would be a GAS powered one.

Hi all.....I've been pretty much absent from here since Build Off 9. We've moved to our new house and have been flat out working on it, as well as getting our old house ready to sell. I'm also doing a 70 mile round trip commute each day, and playing 2 or 3 gigs a week, so have had no time for bike building :(. I do hope to join the fun again this year though with an 80's 26" looptail BMX Cruiser frame I've had stored away for years.

Interlude of the bike build off. Cleaning up the bench and cleaning parts... sippin out of the bottle and jamming on the radio. Perhaps I'll go for a cruise this afternoon.:39:

I had my BONINE bike, Little Neutrino, out today.
I'm glad I built it...
Looking forward to BO-X. I've had the frame for years...
Now I'm scrounging for parts. The name???
Harlequin Deuce.

Carl.

Ooooh! Names coming out already!!!
I have mine, been planning it for months...

"Indian Outlaw"

Luke.
.... you took half of my name for One of my ideas....

I have 2 ideas in motion,the one that I was originally going for, was a crotch rocket style of bike with a twist,named Renegade Outlaw.
Or another step back in time bike(no engine)
I have collected most of the parts for both bikes...

I think I have my "BO-X" project picked out, but Memory Lane and Ann Arbor are at the end of April, so there is always the possibility that I'll find something better.

jcpilot1.jpg

When does BOTEN start and end? What kind of bike categories? So far I am real pleased with my WBO entry because it is meeting my goal; to come in last. I hope I get no more votes as it could put my goal in jeopardy. I have a busy spring and summer. I have a stash of bike stuff and could build a bike, but it would be pretty minimal because of time available, like my WBO. I would like to join the fun, thinking another Klunker type, if that meets the rules.

Back