Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1713490736319.png

As a way to try and spread the word about ratrodbikes.com forum and all the fun and creativity that goes on here, we have used this video I shot just a couple weeks ago to reach out to other internet groups focused on vintage bikes. We posted it on the Rat Rod Bikes Facebook page, and it's had quite a few views as a result (165 views in 12 days). I'm posting it here as well, so that if you have groups you belong to, or friends that are interested in maybe building a rat rod bike this season, copy the link and send it to them!

They say we need to hear a message 5 - 7 times in various ways to make the best communication connection. This can be used, along with the posts of cool rat rod bikes from the archives that has been happening in this thread (yeah @Captain Awesome !) , to encourage more of our like-minded bike-minded peeps to join in.

mid-80s lugged MTB frame and unicrown fork but that's kind of boring
That's not remotely boring!

As a way to try and spread the word about ratrodbikes.com forum and all the fun and creativity that goes on here, we have used this video I shot just a couple weeks ago to reach out to other internet groups focused on vintage bikes. We posted it on the Rat Rod Bikes Facebook page, and it's had quite a few views as a result (165 views in 12 days). I'm posting it here as well, so that if you have groups you belong to, or friends that are interested in maybe building a rat rod bike this season, copy the link and send it to them!

They say we need to hear a message 5 - 7 times in various ways to make the best communication connection. This can be used, along with the posts of cool rat rod bikes from the archives that has been happening in this thread (yeah @Captain Awesome !) , to encourage more of our like-minded bike-minded peeps to join in.

Nice job, OJ! Thanks for posting the video. You have a real nice stable of ratrod bikes there!

Back