Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the rest of it look like
1626.jpeg

Would get disassembled and I want to make it more of a cruiser. Only rub/gray area is I want to make another attempt at removing the finish which I failed to do the first time. (Was actually hospitalized for a couple weeks during this BO). If I ended up succeeding I probably wouldn’t submit it for voting. Not much of a serious competitor for these anyway but understand if it’s not in the spirit of the build off.

View attachment 263522
Would get disassembled and I want to make it more of a cruiser. Only rub/gray area is I want to make another attempt at removing the finish which I failed to do the first time. (Was actually hospitalized for a couple weeks during this BO). If I ended up succeeding I probably wouldn’t submit it for voting. Not much of a serious competitor for these anyway but understand if it’s not in the spirit of the build off.
Strip it down

Rebuild it

Join the party

View attachment 263522

Go for it! I just want to know how the Jethro Tull Thick as a Brick box plays into the build????

I took the trike for a short, pre-work commencement ride this morning - man is it scary! Gonna be awesome.
Guessing from your word-sequence there it'll be fun scary :thumbsup:

Guessing from your word-sequence there it'll be fun scary :thumbsup:
Aye. What made it worse was it currently has no brakes - I cut the cables to get it in the car. It only has front brakes x 2 anyway - rim and drum - but it will be Terri-fun - till I get the mojo.

It's the same with Harley trikes when I ride them occasionally - it takes a while to forget riding a bike - and operate it like a car. Once the penny drops they are great fun.

This was the last one I tested - I love 'em - but they take some getting used to.

freewheeler.jpg

Have something I’d like to participate with. Kind of a re-do but was never finished properly and would like to take it in a different direction.

Some of you regulars might recognize it. This is what I would be starting with.

View attachment 263518

Would be the only option for me as funds are tight but did order some new shifters so something will happen with it.
I don't see why not. I tear old builds apart and redo them often enough...

Latest posts

Back