Any West Coast Chopper Bicycles Out There???

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let see some pictures. It doesnt seem like anyone has any of these.

Shazzam
camera-gate031-1.jpg

Old pic...oh well

Its gonna be for sale soon by the way

Got one still in the box, bought it for $49. Never thought much about it. But after seeing Kennys' bikes, I don't know how much longer it will "stay" in the box. My "build off" bike will be for one of my grandaughters. I have a 2yr. old grandson, that should give me about 8 yrs. to decide what to do with it. Check with me then! :roll:

Thanks for the pics guys! I'll be building mine up soon. I cant wait!

Winter bites! That's the back corner in the basement, camping gear on the right and the chopper has been in that spot for almost 2 years. My WCC is "stock" with the pedals and handle bars swapped out and the rear fender would not stop rusting so I had to pull it.
003-4.jpg
Those others pic'd here make mine look dull!

If anyone has a set of wheels and tires of one of these they want to sell, I'd be interested.

I got one. Wife's dog chewed up the seat. Thinking it needs a nanner seat and a tank paint job like vanilla- gorilla has on his. I got it to put a 5 horse brigs engine on but just can't mess up that chrome frame. Rides good but I have to raise the seat up high and that ruins the looks.

The best pic I got right now.
03-10-08_1456.jpg

Rodland said:
I got one. Wife's dog chewed up the seat. Thinking it needs a nanner seat and a tank paint job like vanilla- gorilla has on his. I got it to put a 5 horse brigs engine on but just can't mess up that chrome frame. Rides good but I have to raise the seat up high and that ruins the looks.

The best pic I got right now.
03-10-08_1456.jpg

Yeah I think I am going to try a quick release seat post bolt setup so that way when I park it is looks good but i can raise it for riding easily.

Latest posts

Back