another one from sacramento.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've been checking out the bikes on here for a while. when i went by college cyclery on sat. karfer told me to join up, but last time i joined something i wound up chipping paint on this cruiser-/Users/GaryLee/Desktop/cg10_2.jpg i had one of these way back in 1980 or so- /Users/GaryLee/Desktop/mvc919s_lg.jpg and now i ride this/Users/GaryLee/Desktop/unknown-1.jpg the bike build off is looking good. i restored/rodded an old schwinn back in 82 when i got out of the navy, and i can appreciate the amount of work it takes to clean one up, but it's a lot less work than that boat i was on.

so the pictures didn't work?

i don't know what i did, does anyone speak macintosh?

hey there ya are. yea go to photobucket.com make an account then upload your pics there. then you can copy the link paste it in a post here and badddaaaa bing your bikes are here for all to see. welcome

okay they turned upside down chronologically, but hey i learned something new.

actually that just a bad picture. that is what it looked like about a week after i got it, and that was 3 months ago. now that i sorta know how to post pictures, i'll have to get a camera. those other pics are just a cell phone shot of me and two file pics. i think i'll hit the pawn shop tomorrow to get a cheap digital camera.

well sacramento is blessed with very few hills, good weather most of the year, and lots of bars downtown. mix that together and normally cruiser people shall follow and breed.

Dude! Where the heck did you get the oldschool Powerlite 3 bar??? :shock:

Friggin BMX history man.

And what's up with the ship?

it's a cruiser

the ship was the uss albany cg10, the cg is for cruiser/guided missile. i chipped paint and repainted the engine room for a year. it was originally built towards the end of ww2 then upgraded to guided missiles in the 60s. they used it for target practice after i left. the powerlite is the bike i had at my next duty station, norfolk, virginia. i wish i still had it, let me know if you see one around.

Latest posts

Back