another bmx creation

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just finished this up saturday. forgot to get any before pics but trust me it was the worst rusted chrome i've seen in a while. its a '97 diamondback viper.
003-16.jpg

002-12.jpg

001-18.jpg

Cool job on the bike! Was that chain your creation?I built mine 3 links ata time,chrome,black and gold on my SS mountain bike.

bikejunkie said:
Cool job on the bike! Was that chain your creation?I built mine 3 links ata time,chrome,black and gold on my SS mountain bike.
haha!! yea the chain was an effort to save some money where i could!

Metal Miltia said:
sweet! i had one of those new school vipers, they're nice riding bikes.
yea this one is actually going back to the buddy of mine who i got it off of. but i found another one locally for cheap, thats how nice it is to ride. probably do it the same as this one but with red instead of orange.

so here is the next one i found.
before...
006-9.jpg

and here it is so far. i ended up spraying it light pearl grey. pretty sick color i think!
009-6.jpg

nice job.
is that seat post pretty easy to find?

hows this bike goin?Looks cool with the Vuelta wheels.Glad to see the pegs are gone!Is that like a 3 foot seatpost!!??HAHA!!make sure to reverse your seat guts or youll be riding on the handle bars!And why is your dog lookin at me like im dinner???

here it is all finished. oh and the wheels are weinmann explorers those vuelta wheels are to rich for my blood!! haha!!

001-17.jpg

002-18.jpg

003-13.jpg

Wow that turned out real cool.I think your a tall fella on the height of your seat post and the bars are sooooooo far forward!!HAHA.You might want to turn your seat guts around and it might give you more knee room.Very cool creation.

bikejunkie said:
Wow that turned out real cool.I think your a tall fella on the height of your seat post and the bars are sooooooo far forward!!HAHA.You might want to turn your seat guts around and it might give you more knee room.Very cool creation.
actually im only 5'9" i just like to stretch the heck out when im riding! hahaha!!

dude you've got the touch for old bmx revivals. way to go.

Back