Angel wing motorized bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone herd of a Angel wing motorized bicycle or know were to look for info? Ive found one and have no idea what to offer for it as far as I can tell it is in new condition ,sorry for the bad picture
5f06fce0.jpg

Cheap chinese motor kit. $100 - $150 on a cheap bicycle. Doesn't look too well set up. If you buy it you should loctite everything and reinforce the fender connections. I really wouldn't pay over $200 for it if it runs.

Pretty sure someone just made some Angel Wing stickers when they started putting motors on bikes. The motor (like stated earlier) are China made units that sell on eBay for around $100 for the kit (motor, tank, chain, sprocket, mounts, clutch handle) they are a 68.5cc engine, they vibrate like crazy at high RPMS (I've got one) they are fun, but you will be working on it constantly if you want it to last and you care about your safety.

The bike, can't tell from the photo, maybe someone else can, as of now I'd just say it's your run of the mill cantilever cruiser frame, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I'd be weary about riding it on engine power with that springer fork, I doubt it's heavy duty.

The bike was probably put together from the motor kit in the past 2 years or so.

Back