almost done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, I love that paint job! By any chance, were you the one that painted this plane?

It bears a striking resemblance to your bike! :mrgreen:

Rusty.

a1480083-34-CIMG0472.jpg

a1479761-247-CIMG0489.jpg

a1479762-54-CIMG0500.jpg

Dude! Rusty I'd be way too afraid to fly that! I've been flying RC for almost 25 years and I've never seen anything even close to a job like that on a model plane. Is that yours? Do yourself a favor and hang that one from the ceiling. The only flying that one should be doing is in your kids imagination!

Later T

IronSpadeCycles said:
Dude! Rusty I'd be way too afraid to fly that! I've been flying RC for almost 25 years and I've never seen anything even close to a job like that on a model plane. Is that yours? Do yourself a favor and hang that one from the ceiling. The only flying that one should be doing is in your kids imagination!

Later T

Most of the RC heli fliers (the ones that can fly well anywayz) Have air brushed canopies Travis. I just got out of RC Helis 2 years ago started flying those when i was ~15 in the off season when i wasn't racing motoX, picked it up again 4 years ago BOY had things progressed in technology, flight sims MAN what a BRILLIANT invention...

KiM

Sorry this is not finished yet. I still haven't ordered a rear tire for this bike, I sometimes get envolved in another project while waiting for parts , but if I haven't ordered the part I will have a long wait (ha ha ). And I'm sure I'm the only one that has more than one project going at a time, crazy , right? anyway hope to get this one ridable soon, believe me I want ride this one.

Nice job! I like this frame and tires/wheels setup. Can't wait to see it running.
Is any way I can get some specs and measurements of this frame?

Back