A LONG Day (cleaning out the shop)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't eat at my regular times you'll be scrapping me off the floor. I get dizzy, nausea, shakey,and a splitting headache and all must stop so I can eat.

Feels good to have it clean doesn't it?

Got some cleaning in my garage done today and started my lineup for whats first to get painted.
IMG_20130314_165157_zps8e93b1a9.jpg

It does feel good to have it clean, it has made me much more productive. I've been makIng and giving away bikes at an alarming rate.

Thanks to this post I actually got to work and discovered something I hadn't seen in a long time...
workbench1.jpg

the wood on my workbench! 8)

I haven't seen the floor or top of my workbench in about 5 months... couple inches of snow here today, but the weather will break soon.
Most of the stuff piled up are memories from when I cleaned out my parents house. I foresee a big garage sale in my future. I'd also like to install one of those big bug screens acrossed the garage door so I can work at night in the summertime. The mosquitoes here are vicious!
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Bigcam59 said:
Thanks to this post I actually got to work and discovered something I hadn't seen in a long time...

the wood on my workbench! 8)

Awesome! I've been loving actually WORKING on my WORKbench.

Lugisland said:
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

It was not intended, but I'm glad it's working. 8)

Back