A LITTLE BLUE BIRDY TOLD ME...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it will make the $12,000 mark, it's missing those pricey key components, but who knows these days, if two guys (the kind that will pay anything just to say they've got something) get competitive on it the thing could go into orbit.

Which makes me wonder.... I'll start a new thread.

I never bid on eBay until the last minute! cue the suspenseful music............. :D

Isn't it amasing that Bluebird was what new? $29, $49....this one not in new condition is on it's way to go for 100Xs the origanal price.

Makes one pause and think what everyday item we take for granted will hold such value in 50years.

Fe2O3 said:
Isn't it amasing that Bluebird was what new? $29, $49....this one not in new condition is on it's way to go for 100Xs the origanal price.

Makes one pause and think what everyday item we take for granted will hold such value in 50years.
That was probably a months rent years ago.

This bike would make an awesome "fathead" (life size poster printed on cardboard for those who don't know what a fathead is).

Back