A LITTLE BLUE BIRDY TOLD ME...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! 7 bids already and over eight days left to go.
This one is going to get real interesting.
Spokes

I cant believe it is up that high already that thing needs alot of work to get back to original probably $2,000. in missing parts and that is if you can find them. but still a sweet bike I kind of like the CWC springer on the front. those Kids

:shock: :shock: :shock: It's beautiful!
I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a bike but I'd have to sleep in the shed with it if I did. I would so trade my girl's Buick for that. :lol: :wink:

What do you guys think on a winning bid estimate? I'm going to throw out my guess at $7,000 definitely some interest in it and the bidding will get intense before it's over.

IN my opinion this is the holy grail of bicycle less then 100 known and every collector probably wants one in any condition.

reality check
buy a friggin car.

if you ever hear of a day where i spend $4000+ on a rusty bicycle, please do me a favor and just shoot me in the head. :lol:

if i won the lotto i would do it. sorta like if i won the lotto i would go to the barret jackson auction and buy the lowest mile hemi car then proceed to burn the tires off it outside. oh well i can dream, sorta like my dream of a hot rodded bowden spaceliner

outskirtscustoms said:
What do you guys think on a winning bid estimate? I'm going to throw out my guess at $7,000 definitely some interest in it and the bidding will get intense before it's over.

I'm guessing somewhere around $9000.00 Is this like the price is right. Get close but don't go over?

icyuod2 said:
reality check
buy a friggin car.

if you ever hear of a day where i spend $4000+ on a rusty bicycle, please do me a favor and just shoot me in the head. :lol:

If I had thousands to spend on a funny looking museum piece, it would probably say Studebaker on the trunk lid. 8)

I feel the same way, I'd buy a nice jeep before I'd spend that kind of money on a bike, but it would be nice to own one.

As far as Studebakers go there's a big junkyard here that is nothing but old Studebakers if you're looking for a project. All kinda ratty but the price might be right. He's also got a nice Desoto Firedome in the garage there but it's his baby and if you ask about it he might kick you out of the junkyard so don't ask. :lol:

I was actually thinking of a finned Hawk, or maybe a Commando, but Avantis are pretty awesome. I just can't see myself riding a Bluebird anywhere but a parade. :? I would drive a Lark. :mrgreen:

Studebaker-Lark1960b.jpg

Back