A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Al's better half here - Jen

Al was feeling a little guilty for getting two new bikes recently, so I guess he decided he would try to even things up just a bit. A few months ago I was eyeing the Electra Gypsy at the bike shop when Al was purchasing the Felt 68 Hot Wheels. We put it on layaway then, and yesterday we made the final payment and brought it home. Now I have two bikes to choose from depending on what mood I'm in. The silver hot rod for when I feel like running with the boys, and the gypsy for when I'm letting my inner hippie out to play.

Al wanted me to post some pics, so here it is...

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

Here's a close up of the peace sign spinner valve caps we ordered from Purely Customs. Hope you can see it.

DSC02189.jpg

Great bike! Check out my loves yellow lady rat in fresh finds.She's gonna love yours when I show her. Peace, Ride and Rat on.

very very very nice

Funny, we were walking through Sports Chalet last night, and out in front of the whole Electra line of bikes was a Gypsy! My wife immediately walked directly over to it and said, "Aw, that's really cool!"

Latest posts

Back