66cc Kroon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all... this is my 66cc vintage Kroon bicycle. I am still waiting on the aluminium tank i made to be tig welded. I will paint it it and it fits in frame which should help with the vintage look. There are still plenty of things i wish to do before i consider it finished.... but for now im having fun getting around on it....
P3110065.jpg
P3110064.jpg

Hey Cobrafreak, love your indian. I have one myself i am building....... the headlight is an old bicycle gas light i got off ebay. I have an led (gotta get a bigger one) light inside with switch on top and batteries in the bottom.

More pics of the headlight. Just need to paint the switch and washer on top gold. The air cleaner is off a stationary engine carb i bought and modified.
P3110078_01.jpg

P3110077_01.jpg

P3110075.jpg

Here is another headlight i have i may use in the future. Also here is the sticker i have for the tank i have. I wanted gold writing on a black tank. Well i ended up with black, so i will paint the tank black with a gold side section with the black stickers.
P3130101.jpg

P3130102.jpg

P3130103.jpg

P3130106.jpg

P3130098.jpg

I cant wait either. A brothers friend is tig welding it for me. But he has had it for over a month :x , im giving him another week and if it isnt done ill find someone else.

I cant recall what brand. Starfire or something if my memory serves correctly. And if you are mechanically minded they are easy to fit. Very easy in fact. A couple hours work if that

Ive done a bit of riding on this thing. The 66cc is starting to sound a little tired, so ive partly pulled this apart for a freshen up. I will also improve a few things, im going to freshen the motor, paint the barrell black, older style pedals and a few other touches. Im still waiting on my inframe alloy tank to be welded up (yawn). My brother said he has welded it, my brother just needs to pick it up. Wish i had just made it out of steel and welded it myself.

I just got this taillight off Ebay, its a little big, but i still like it

Picture523.jpg

Picture526.jpg

Picture525.jpg

Picture522.jpg

Latest posts

Back