3east, its like Beast, but the 3 is silent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is downright sick. In all respects. Nice fab work, and some major props on the creativity of the steer tube/ fork linkage in the rear end...

Thanks to everyone fer yer kind werds. You will be pleased to know that I finally rode this 3east under it's own power yesterday. It's a real goer, only got up to the top of 1st gear, I have some issues with the nexus 3 speed far as getting it to um... shift. I wana guess that my over all top speed was round 10 to 15 mph, not bad fer 1st gear, and not laying into it all to much as I'm still only werken with a front break.

We Gotta see a video of this when you get it dialed!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

P9100001.jpg
Okay, so I drank like 3 Monsters yesterday morning, and this is what I came up with as far as a jocky shifter. Hope you like...
P9100002.jpg
P9100004.jpg
and this what I used to rout my cables
P9100005.jpg
Laugh it up fuzz ball, it werks real good :D

I 3et that 3east is a 3last to 3uild and to 3arrel down the 3oulevard

Kool scoot! must be a blast to be able to lean into the corners. I have the same motor on my trike, good little motor. Do you run it with no exhaust? Also noticed you still have the starter on, if you need the extra clearance they pop off real easy. As said previously, need to see video...

Not sure on a color, I'm thinken of leaven it kinda the way it is. This 3east is a 3last to ride, got er up to about 20 mph in 1st, still werken out the bugs with the shifter. There will be video, hopefully as soon as next week, and yes I'm gona put a pipe on er. I'm thinken of using an air horn off a truck, any ideas? Again thanks to everyone fer yer kind werds, and inspirations :D

Okay so I know I haven't uploaded video yet, but I have rode it, and I have to change the name cause it is no beast, it's more like a "Knuckle Sanwich"

You got any pics of a finished Knuckle Sanwich :?:

Back