3east, its like Beast, but the 3 is silent

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D I was recently inspired by a bunch of people who said my idea could'nt/would'nt werk. I'm gona shudup and post some pics. Hope yawl like em.so I started off with this Jessie James 20" chopper style bike
P8260009.jpg

Im curious :? What are your plans and why do they say it wont work?Ive got one of these frames and have never figured out what I want to do to it...

This is starting to look a lot like a sweet build I ran acrossed by fatboy with his Big Daddy Roth tribute scooter. I can't make a clone of someone elses work
P8260020.jpg
Howz about three wheels?

But wait, it gets better..
P8280006.jpg
I wana be able to lean into my turns as if I'm riding a 2 wheeler. tacked in the forks, and some of the frame from my pocket bike
P8300016.jpg

P9010022.jpg
mono shock from pocket bike.
P9010021.jpg
Got me some rolling chassis, Dang thang rides so smooth. Need a motor..
P9020026.jpg
Step 1 make sure it'll drive, shimano nexus 3 speed.

P9020027.jpg
Stole the drive sprocket from the pocket bike.
P9020028.jpg
That's right, it's a trike, with a kickstand. Ladies and gents, the moment I've been waiting for since I started typing this sentence...
P9020036.jpg
ZAT A motor?!
P9020037.jpg
I know I got some cleaning up to do, but dang it, this thing works! Haven't rode it yet though.

WOOOOW a scooter,trike,with a motor!!!!!!!!!That is sick!I thought my Big Daddy scooter was cool but this thing is over the top!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
WOOOOW a scooter,trike,with a motor!!!!!!!!!That is sick!I thought my Big Daddy scooter was cool but this thing is over the top!!!! 8) :mrgreen:
FATBOY YA SCOOTER IS PHAT!! SKULLDADY YOU TOOK THIS BUILD TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL!! TO ALL THOSE WHO SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE-WELL YOU DONE DID IT!! PBR TIME BABY!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
FatBoy said:
FATBOY YA SCOOTER IS PHAT!! SKULLDADY YOU TOOK THIS BUILD TO A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL!! TO ALL THOSE WHO SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE-WELL YOU DONE DID IT!! PBR TIME BABY!! PEACE

Thanks Jake,And SkullDaddy this thing is going to be BAD,Maybe we will cross paths some day over here on the west coast!Id love to see this thing in person :mrgreen:

That thing is sick!! We are gonna definately gonna need some video of this pig!!

P9090003.jpg
getting the deck mounted.
P9090004.jpg
home made brackets.
P9090005.jpg
I just like this view.
P9090007.jpg
Now I got some place to stand. It feels weird when you are standing on it.
P9090006.jpg
Garsh, I'm just so happy with the way this 3east looks sitting there all... sitting.

Keeps getting better and better! :mrgreen:

Back