$25 Columbia Thunderbolt (58-62?) Red Lion PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 35233

Deactivated account
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know old step-throughs had tanks. Wish I were nearer.
00V0V_9c0bqhve4KZz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

https://york.craigslist.org/bik/d/red-lion-schwinn-bicycle/7594722799.html

Last edited:
You should be able to find one around just keep an eye out step throughs come up often and cheaper
50s tank step throughs are regularly less than $25? I've never seen this before. So theres a chance it will hang around a few more months.

Not at 25 bucks but if you watch you will find one probably between 25-100 bucks

I keep a daily eye on everything under 100. I was shocked this was on CL. Things must be plentiful near you.

I see step through a with tanks all the time. I will keep an eye out for you. I’ve got no problem throwing one in my storage unit for you and figuring out how to get it to you later. (Might be the wine talking). But I live right beside an Amtrak station that goes to nyc about 5 times a day. Has to be a way.

I see step through a with tanks all the time. I will keep an eye out for you. I’ve got no problem throwing one in my storage unit for you and figuring out how to get it to you later. (Might be the wine talking). But I live right beside an Amtrak station that goes to nyc about 5 times a day. Has to be a way.
Very nice, and I won't hold you to it. The price tag is key. Once I spend a hundred dollars transporting it I gather they become more accessible to me locally. I've just gotta continue my searches into the triple digits. I've got family with storage and a truck near Trenton NJ but at the end of the day travel will run me just as much as spending more, and I'm already in debt picking parts for the next build. Will keep your offer in mind though. Come evening moods do change ;)

Latest posts

Back