2013 FELT BURNER 29er - GOOFY VIDEO ADDED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke: Thanks, and we will see on the seat. I am concerned about the butt to seat ratio :wink:
Rat Rod: Thanks
ifits free: It takes a real man to admit that in an open forum 8)

Hi Michael,

The heart is doing well. Recovery has slowed since I was cleared to drive though. I hit the ground running and forgot to slow down. I had been looking for a teaching job, and one was offered to me last week, so like a dummy I accepted it, and wore myself out last week. As for the bike, I left everything loose, so I would not be tempted to ride it. I have heard diferent amounts of time as to when I will be able to ride. I am thinking that 12 weeks will be pretty safe and I just finished the 8th week. I was pretty healthy going in to the surgery, so that helps. Thank you for asking.

Well, I finally rode the bike. It was just a short ride, I do not think I am fully cleared to ride. I was concerned about the 2 speed, but the gear spread seems to be pretty good, I like the way it rides. I do not like the seat though, very small and uncomfortable for my big but. I ordered a different one, we will see how that one is. Overall, a very cool bike.
Michael, have you posted pics of the Gulf bike? I did a quick search and did not find any.

Doug,

Glad you are getting better and finally have a ride on it.

y8a8u5aq.jpg

This is the beast, little more orange than I wanted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have just developed a need for this bike . I like 29ers , already own a Genesis Onex and Huffy Millenial .

Oh yeah, thats BIGGER (wish it was a 5-7 speed hub); its SO BIG it makes the chainring look absolutely tiny, how many (few) teeth is that?
Makes the '7 look like a kids bike
Id like one as it would fit me......now to sell most everything off........

Oh yeah, thats BIGGER (wish it was a 5-7 speed hub); its SO BIG it makes the chainring look absolutely tiny, how many (few) teeth is that?
Makes the '7 look like a kids bike
Id like one as it would fit me......now to sell most everything off........
I will have to count the teeth, but I must say that when I move this bike around the garage, I feel like a little kid that is sneaking out with his big brother's bike.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back