2011 SCHWINN KRATES????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could.... if I knew how to post 'em here. Most sites I go to have an "upload" feature, and I'm not up to speed on the "hosted photo / link" thing. Maybe I'll go read the "How to post photos" thread.

The alloy rims kill it for me no matter what other attributes these things have going for or against them. If it's going to cost $400, at least use steel and get them chromed properly. This was just a cheap way to keep out of the problem with the chrome from peeling off the rim 30 days after you buy it , like one of those purple "bratz" bikes.

highship said:
stopped at my LBS tonight they had a few of each, some together and some not. they looked cool. 399$ each

If I had $400.00 to spend on a new bike.....

....I'd spend it on parts for my 35 year-old Sting-Ray. 8)

I seen one at my LBS last week...UGLY :shock: The handlebars were weird, they didn't look right at all! It had Alloy wheels and the paint on the Orange Krate looked red :roll:

Okay this may upset you Scwinn Krate guys but I think they are awful I like the muscle bikes but the Krates just don't do anything for me new or old

Really? A new grey ghost? AMAZING!

My LBS still seems to have all the ones he bought, including the ones I posted pics of 16 months ago... Stuffs just not selling and Schwinn is no help. Their new online catalog mixes the garbage they sell at W@lMart and the "Schwinn Select" models sold only at bike shops.

They're last years' models now, so I would imagine if you find one of these on the floor at your local Schwinn bike shop, you can probably negotiate a better price.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back