2009 Fat Tire Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!!

have a question though. I was told that you can only enter once a day. Is that true? I've been entering everyday since about a month before it started. but was wondering if you were entering more since you won.

I'll sit at the computer for an hour straight entering if it's allowed. I have a 2004 already, but the new schwinn looks nice!!

chucka said:
Congratulations!!!!

have a question though. I was told that you can only enter once a day. Is that true? I've been entering everyday since about a month before it started. but was wondering if you were entering more since you won.

I'll sit at the computer for an hour straight entering if it's allowed. I have a 2004 already, but the new schwinn looks nice!!

Thanks Chucka,

I only entered once a day , I guess it was just my time to win. The email said it should be the same as the "Schwinn Classic Seven Deluxe", so hopefully it will have the internal 7 speed nexus... if not oh well, it's a Fat Tire Schwinn. Cheers

Good Luck,
Tyler

not sure if this is related but, today in my email inbox there was stuff sent to me from my email address...the bike contest is the only thing Ive given my email address to lately. also, all of my saved addresses have been wiped out... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Markm said:
not sure if this is related but, today in my email inbox there was stuff sent to me from my email address...the bike contest is the only thing Ive given my email address to. also, all of my saved addresses have been wiped out... :roll: :roll: :roll:

dont think thats the case, the same thing happened to me on an old account i havent used in a couple years, i only recieve mail through it for work and i started getting failure notices about 2 months ago telling me my e-mails didnt go through .... except I never sent them, including a couple to myself from myself. internet provider says its a problem they know about but cant do anything about.

hmmmm same thing but I use this one often...I dont think any Rat Rodders addresses were in there, but if anyone gets something from me.....it might not be from me!!! :|

It looks like a site called "obyucn" somehow got into my account and sent an email to all of my contacts about their site...its some electronics site. I sent them an email voicing my disgust! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It finally Shipped... He is my new 2009 Schwinn "Fat Tire" . I hope someone else gets to win one, it's one sweet cruiser.

IMG_2724.jpg
IMG_2730.jpg
IMG_2732.jpg
IMG_2728.jpg

Nice bike, and sensible gearing!
That poor little chain ring looks so lonely up there..............

sweeeeeeet... nice score dude 8)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...I love their promo bikes. Actually I love their beer also :lol:

Gotta make a run down to Whitefish to pick up a flat or two.

Back