2009 Fat Tire Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice Schwinn. Congratulations!

I'd love to have one. My dad's got an '06 Electra New Belgium and we'd both like to add more beer bikes to our collection.

The '09 also comes in a pea-green color. I believe the fenders were painted green, too. Saw one at New Belgium when we stopped there at the end of May. I'll try to locate the pic and post it.

blacksheep said:
That's a nice Schwinn. Congratulations!

I'd love to have one. My dad's got an '06 Electra New Belgium and we'd both like to add more beer bikes to our collection.

The '09 also comes in a pea-green color. I believe the fenders were painted green, too. Saw one at New Belgium when we stopped there at the end of May. I'll try to locate the pic and post it.
Cool, I wish mine was pea green... Lets see the pictures of the Factory

I only took a few pics of employee and customer bikes outside. Had my hands full with my little girls. Anyway, first is the green version 2009 Fat Tire Schwinn and the rest were bikes parked outside. If you're ever in Fort Collins, CO try to stop in and have a free beer. Really neat place. 8)

100_0633_690da.JPG

100_0632_ff408.JPG

100_0631_8fc55.JPG

100_0630_4206a.JPG

100_0629_f667e.JPG

100_0634_c43e5.JPG

Well, I just found out some info on the green bike this morning. My wife was on the phone with New Belgium because she was yesterday's winner(awesome!) and was told that the green bike is only for employees. You'll have to find a first year employee that's not into bikes and hope they'll sell that green bike.

I'll have to post back when my...I mean my wife's new Fat Tire bike arrives. 8)

:( no michigan
Sweet bike!

The free route is definitely the way to go. 8) Keep signing up to win. At least two of us on the forum here have won, so there's proof that regular people DO win.

Back