2 finds. A Firebolt and a Huffman WF I think.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a Columbia Firebolt! The guy had it repainted and did a nice job with the chain guard. The rear wheel had some slip so I swapped it with another red band I had, it had new Bell tires. I put on some old Goodyears. The pedals were black with little red stripes, I had a set of black with white stripes. I had a nice white Troxel seat, but I just had to use this one. Was told that since it will take a bunh of cash and a lot of luck to find a tank for her thr guy just put on a repop head badge. Oh and it had a kickstand that was too short. Dont know the year, I'll have the get the numbers and post them.
This may become my everyday over my 61 Higgins
Bolt.jpg

boltbadge.jpg

This was anouther nasty one wheel in the scrap yard find. I know its a Western Flyer, I think its a Huffman. Cant find any numbers. I like the seat, the top pan was rusterd away. I may rebuild it someday. The wheels had missing spokes, and the rear hub had missing parts. I put on a set of wheels I use to mock up bikes. The hub is stripped or something. I love the EBY sign.
Eby.jpg

ebyseat.jpg

ebyfront.jpg

Congrats on the find! :D It's funny how all of a sudden eveyone is finding Firebolt's! :lol:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Congrats on the find! :D It's funny how all of a sudden eveyone is finding Firebolt's! :lol:

I know. I think this makes 5 or so in the past month.

tin machine said:
Very cool , to find a rare bike something special nice 8)

yeah, it was like when I was picking up my Spaceliner. Trying to act like it was just another bike. The guy must of thought I was special.

Latest posts

Back