19PENNYSAVER71 (LAST UPDATE 07/31 FINAL DETAILS)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 19PENNYSAVER71 (BIG UPDATE 07/11 SEAT, HEADBADGE AND MORE)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
DUDE! That...is...sweet! The whole bike is really coming together.

Cheers,
Dr. T
Thanks Dr. T for the comment I am glad you like it. :mrgreen:

I'M TIRED JUST WATCHING YA PROGRESS. IT'S LOOKING GOOD BUDDY. I KNOW I'LL SEE YA AT THE FINISH LINE. THAT PENNY IDEAS WAS SWEET. A CUT DOWN NANA SEAT..HMM(IDEA STEALER THOUGHT) OH YEAH...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Very cool 8)

Ya done yet? Me either, spent the week in Pittsburgh trying to kill myself riding a road bike down the steepest hills I'd ever seen. :shock:

Well RRBBuilders the end has come and I can say that I am finally done. I can say that this has been an awesome few months working on this bike and watching everyone work on theirs. Alot of awesome bikes and I wish everyone the best luck. Just had a few last details to make on the bike and its done. I wont show much so that you can all see the final pics on the finished section of the buildoff.

My attempt to add some pinstripping and the lettering on the chainguard. Now I am no expert on pinstripping but I think it came out pretty good.

IMAG0254.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

I had an alluminum fender from a 26" bike and I cut out a section and mounted it on the bike.
Other than that I put the bike back together and got it ready for the final pics. See you in the finished buildoff section.

IMAG0263.jpg

Latest posts

Back