1960s rollfast "IDENTITY CRISIS"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1960s rollfast with a twist

Lonewolf said:
This whole thread is sick! I can't believe how nice that KG is!!! That would be a great color for yours and the Rollfast.

The Rollfast is looking awesome. What kind of wheels are those?

I like the look of the bare metal Rollfast with the brazed joints, but it would look equally awesome or better painted in that champagne you are doing for the Ghia. Keep the wheels black.[/quote

keeping the rear wheel black or may sell it as i cant do what i really want to. gave the front to my son

Re: 1960s rollfast with a twist

Well I change somethings up and still need to choose paint and get the seat on. The seat I am using will be a Brooks B 72

bikes031.jpg

bikes030.jpg

Re: 1960s rollfast with a twist UPDATE

needing color ideas

Re: 1960s rollfast with a twist UPDATE

well here it is. meet "IDENTITY CRISIS" a mix of...mtn bike,bmx,old 60s frame, beach crusier,urban bike and wheelchair parts not only does it look fast but it is and the stretch is just right, rides smooth

rollfast2.jpg

i guess they are never done. thinking of adding a frame filler ( all bolt on)all cardboard and tape for now. i was thinking polished diamond plate or a bruched steel. what do ya think

2011-03-08_23-54-20_939.jpg

2011-03-08_23-53-57_829.jpg

that is my little secret.

CoastalCruiser said:
Wheelchair Mags? That frame is too sweet to muck up with a 'tank". How about eighties vintage Porche Red?

ding ding ding you the winner.......yes wheelchair wheel

well its been really crazy lately. i have come up with the frame filler plate and i am going to add a motor. will try and keep up better on the up dates

Hey, foryourride that rollfast is coming along real good.Thanks again for the help with the seat it came out really really good. When your not so busy lets ride!!

started cutting diamond plate.

well added the frame filler

2011-06-25_23-34-33_942.jpg

anyone know where to get the front spring set up to replace the Elastomer in my proflex girvin forks. yes they are melting

Back