RRBBO13 ○〇◯ Holeshot ◯〇○ What... Me Worry? FINISHED Trek CNC Rail Checkered Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost never buy anything for my bikes but I might have to invest in some pizza pans, nice repurpose there Kingfish

About to go on a ride with @Falstaff today. May try out the leopard seat.

20180609_104455.jpg

Maybe not :D

20180609_110647.jpg

Had a great time with Jim and Jan @Falstaff in Savannah. Got this cool glitter seat and even cooler tshirt from Jim.

20180609_142500.jpg

20180609_152946.jpg

20180609_145053.jpg

Was a good ride, love the town.
I'm wondering if it'll stop raining so we can explore tybee.
Cool, it's hard to beat Savannah!

Didn't think you were bringing a bike, that changes things! :cool2:

The Falstaff summer tour! Sounds like fun...did you go to TRM's last time?

Kingfish you had me so fooled with the black cardboard holes. Looking forward to seeing the black pepperonis on the pie pans.

The leopard seat looks so teeny tiny on there.

KF, I'm hoping you can get the copper and white seat mounted. It might look good, and being NOS it should be comfy.

Good picture of you guys at the famous fountain. I was noticing the black & orange from the fence & flowers through the holes of the frame . Looks pretty cool maybe some colored inserts in a few of the holes may add some flare . Or maybe just some color on the inside of the perimeter of holes them selves. You could test it with some colored construction paper . Just an idea KF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good picture of you guys at the famous fountain. I was noticing the black & orange from the fence & flowers through the holes of the frame . Looks pretty cool maybe some colored inserts in a few of the holes may add some flare . Or maybe just some color on the inside of the perimeter of holes them selves. You could test it with some colored construction paper . Just an idea KF

I can see that.
Playing card suits could be cool.

I have had some plans to experiment with different items or accents for those holes. Maybe I'll try some SouthPark Matryoshka dolls?

Ten-Unusual-Matryoshka-Dolls-You-Need-to-Add-to-Your-Collection.jpg

I can see that.
Playing card suits could be cool.

The fountain pic does sort of look like suits doesn't it.
I wouldn't want to fill the holes, but I have had some ideas around making it look like something is floating in the hole space.

Latest posts

Back