█★█ starsNbars █★█ 38 Hawthorne Twin Bar 5 Bar ☠ - Red White and RUST - Tied for 7th Place

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you guys don't think we all have kangaroos in our backyards ... we'll have no problems beleiving those people were specially chosen by tv land to confuse us.
I currently do have a kangaroo in my backyard...

Luke.

:113:
That figures, just when I was trying to make us look a little less country.
I will admit many years ago we had a mob of roos in the primary school grounds were I went to school.
They have since built a few hundred houses where they came over the road so that does not happen now.:cry:

As long as you guys don't think we all have kangaroos in our backyards ... we'll have no problems beleiving those people were specially chosen by tv land to confuse us.

We know you guys don't have kangaroos in your backyards, we just think you all pack up your welding machine for holiday and drive around the country building monster tire bikes. ;)

And that you created a great appetizer called a "Bloomin Onion"

We have seen so much of Kingfish's home town by now we know Bruce is not there very often. However his paintshop must be a deep dark secret to his neighbours looking at their houses.

Queenfish wants to keep it a secret too!!!! :oops:

This who I think of whenever I read the name of your build King: Bruce from Swamp People with his bandanna:

14164536893_6ec84b542f_z.jpg

Maybe you need one of these for the handlebars?:

13957833278_1bbfdf3833_z.jpg

:113:

Luke.
Hey KingFish I see there confusion the show Swamp People is from Louisiana and you live in Georgia.

US Map.jpg

We have seen so much of Kingfish's home town by now we know Bruce is not there very often. However his paintshop must be a deep dark secret to his neighbours looking at their houses.

I had a roo in my backyard for a while this morning, but the emu chased it away :)

LOL, I was thinking exactly the same thing when Luke posted that.
I also hope that it isn't what other Americans think all of us from the South are like!
Dang I thought those Reality TV shows were the real deal.

Dang I thought those Reality TV shows were the real deal.

All of the reality shows are fake, but pro rasslin is still real.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ric_flair_wooooooo.jpg

We know you guys don't have kangaroos in your backyards, we just think you all pack up your welding machine for holiday and drive around the country building monster tire bikes. ;)

And that you created a great appetizer called a "Bloomin Onion"
Ok the pack up your welding machine etc. I cannot disagree about. My Dad and mum headed out in a mobile home (winnebago style homebuilt) and on his first trip took a 2 axle sheeted in trailer behind it. When he wondered why the fuel economy was so bad, weighing the trailer loaded it was 9 tonnes. He took his welder, wood turning lathe and gear etc. just the essentials! It took 5 years and 3 times dropping items and reducing the trailer size until it was back to what most people had. The piece of floor he cut off was big and heavy enough by itself that I bolted it straight onto a truck I had a a flat top tray.

I only wish I had 1% of his ability to plan and build including elctrics and hydraulics.

That is one reason I am so proud of Luke naming Big Jim after his dad, a generation to be appreciated.

My camera finally started working right so that I could download the pics from Thursday.
I put the seat on and a chain and rolled her out to Queenfish's courtyard.
WP_20140508_14_40_13_Pro (1024x665).jpg
WP_20140508_14_40_29_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_40_40_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_41_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_43_59_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_44_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_44_27_Pro.jpg

Then I took starsNbars for a short ride
WP_20140508_14_58_14_Pro.jpg
WP_20140508_14_58_37_Pro (1024x585).jpg
WP_20140508_14_58_26_Pro (1024x645).jpg
WP_20140508_15_00_26_Pro.jpg

Looking cool as a polar bear in a freezer Kingfish. For your blue blue jewels what about tail light blue dots? Or maybe get some clear ones and paint them with clear blue paint from a hobby shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good King! How does it ride with the Girvin?

Luke.

It was a pretty short ride, but it did fine on some curbs. I tried pushing it up against a wall to see if I could get it to bottom out and I couldn't.

I do need the raise the seat a bit. It's super comfy, but with my weight the springs end up nudging the frame now and then.

I don't have the shifter hooked up, so I was in 1st only. Its geared pretty low with that small sprocket and bigger rear cog. We'll see what it's like with 2nd and 3rd before deciding on the chainring.

I really like the riding position with the longhorns. Can't wait to get the cross braced ones in.

index.php

Looking cool as a polar bear in a freezer Kingfish. For your blue blue jewels what about tail light blue dots? Or maybe get some clear ones and paint them with clear blue paint from a hobby shop?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Still gotta shake down the gearing before I worry about the jewels. Good ideas though.

Lookin' good! I enjoyed your build last year and can't wait to see what you do with this stellar frame and parts stash:113:

Back