Time Twister...DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Time Twister(Steam Powered Lateral Chronometrical Displacer)

Man, I haven't seen a StePoLChroDis in that good of condition in ....... I can't remember when. Cool fresh find!!!!

kingfish254 said:
Man, I haven't seen a StePoLChroDis in that good of condition in ....... I can't remember when. Cool fresh find!!!!

DUDE! I know right...

Good lookin ride!! 8) :mrgreen:

This isn't permanently mounted yet. I still have to make another bracket, but it's pretty close.

Steamtank02.jpg

kingfish254 said:

To bad I couldn't find a Flux Capacitor.

Joker-n-Jack said:
kingfish254 said:

To bad I couldn't find a Flux Capacitor.

I put a "Flex" Capacitor on my bike. :mrgreen:

I finished the bike today but I leave for another week at church camp tomorrow. I get back Friday so I am hoping to take pictures Saturday and get them posted as soon as possible....pray for all the little campers. :D

That bike is looking great. Be careful with the StePoLChroDis, those things are illegal in most countries... Something about infinate loops...

That bike is looking great. Be careful with the StePoLChroDis, those things are illegal in most countries... Something about infinate loops...

etc.

Rg

Back