The Shadow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graylock said:
They don't have cats in west MA?

GL
Had one for "lunch"........Never thought about raising my own! :shock:

KOTA said:
Graylock said:
They don't have cats in west MA?

GL
Had one for "lunch"........Never thought about raising my own! :shock:

I had Chinese food today too.

My wife is at work. I tried to get the cat to pose near the bike but it didn't work and now I'm bleeding. The dog chased it away and then he offered to do the photo shoot. Cost me two dog cookies and a walk................

TheShadow-45.jpg

Got to get it back out to the garage before.............oh crap she's coming up the

Your dog is hypnotizing!
Think I can see him going back and forward on the rack wile you ride through the tunnel...

You must be a Brother from a different Mother...FANTASTIC BIKE!!!!
I don't get by here much, a friend sent me a pic of the bike and I had to stop in and say
"GREAT JOB"

Someone posted the FBM Airliner early in the thread, This was another of mine, Tall Sidecar, the sidehack was removable to get it in the garage..............Like I said "Brutha from a different Mutha" :D
100_0971.jpg

Thanks Kenny, I had seen a few pics of your bikes a while back not knowing they were all from the same builder. I always wanted a bike like yours so built the Shadow and then someone showed me a picture of yours. I made the fork setup different. I'm thinking of making a smaller one with your fork setup but still keeping the cargo hold.

GL

kenny p said:
You must be a Brother from a different Mother...FANTASTIC BIKE!!!!
I don't get by here much, a friend sent me a pic of the bike and I had to stop in and say
"GREAT JOB"

Someone posted the FBM Airliner early in the thread, This was another of mine, Tall Sidecar, the sidehack was removable to get it in the garage..............Like I said "Brutha from a different Mutha" :D
100_0971.jpg
THAT is one HECK of a headtube!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back