The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSV#6 New parts!

1-cables-darmah-throttle.jpg

Or Italian. http://www.bevelheaven.com/stuff-for-sale-cables.htm

Re: SSV#6 Mocking it up

been watchin' this one.
it's just way to cool.
i like the 'naner seat but the green saddle kinda fits the bike better.
that shift/brake set up is sweet 8)

I like the banana in terms of styling. The brooks could work, but you need to rub it down with some dirty parking lot gravel dust and broken glass :shock: , and then hit it with some dark shoe polish. :mrgreen:

Oh the banana defiantly.
Just send the Brooks to me for disposal...

I really like banana seats. But IMHO, the FRAME is the showcase of this ride....Don't hide it!

bighit said:
KOTA said:
I really like banana seats. But IMHO, the FRAME is the showcase of this ride....Don't hide it!

of course i have 4 banana seats to choose from.
Continue with the nanner...Ya got 2 mos...If you don't like the way it comes out, try something new. I always thought that using banana seats, the way they weren't meant to be used, position wise, is COOL...You have the "eye", so what ever you feel, will turn out right.

I vote for the 'naner but I'd love to see it SERIOUSLY messed up, like reupholstered with some severely distressed fabric---or maybe just the bare seatpan?

Re: SSV#6 New parts!

bighit said:
i put a different seat on again. i am not sure which one i like better of the 3 choices i have. any ideas?

5765385081_60a4fe1278_b.jpg

and i made use of the tank i cut for a rear fender. i returned it back to a tank.

-------rAtrOdbiKes meets MadMaX!!!! this is tough!

This by far the meanest looking bike I've seen in a long time, bulldozer meets F1 race car.

Can't wait to see the finished product!

The Brooks looks too new for the look of the bike and it would be a shame to 'age' it for the build. The nana seat definitely adds to the flow of the frame.

Man, the seat compliments the style of the build. The overall build is bad to the bone. Yikes, this could be real trouble for the rest of us.

Latest posts

Back