The Bully, Just another Victim

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Re: "i have images"

Shinya is a master artist. If I ever get the stones to own a motorcycle, that's my style-o right there.

Thanks forthe post, off to kill more company time surfing this guys site!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Mmmm...amazing looking stuff. I wasn't familiar with the guy, but I sure like what I see (especially as an old-school cafe-racer, myself).
And I couldn't help but think of that awesome bike Karfer built a couple of years ago...

Cool - I was hoping he was just showing his inspiration for an entry, and it wasn't just a random video post! 8)

Re: "i have images" and first pic of #6

" A bike should look good on it's own but it is incomplete until a person rides it." -Shinya Kimura

Oh, and why is this in the build-off forum :?:

bighit said:
5691402091_8178c83c5c_z.jpg

omg is that what i think it is?

Hammond Eggz said:
Mmmm...amazing looking stuff. I wasn't familiar with the guy, but I sure like what I see (especially as an old-school cafe-racer, myself).
And I couldn't help but think of that awesome bike Karfer built a couple of years ago...

great video where do you think i draw inspiration from? builders like that and i love anything from zero. and thank you so much for the kind words i think you mean either the higgins or the hooligan but i have hijacked this poor guys thread too much already

Re: #6

This is going to get interesting real quick, here. I do believe that a smack is about to be laid down upon us all. Time to go into the bunkers and get to work...

Re: SSV#6 "evil Twin"

Is that frame an Elgin :shock: :shock: :?: :?:

Latest posts

Back