Porkchop BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+10000

I love porkchop. Can't get enough. I do wish he'd carry more, like maybe some wheels and one piece cranks and s'more tires. It's all about the free shipping @$99, the facebook10 coupon code, the fast shipping, and the texas "most wanted criminal" posters used as packing material almost every time. :p

-rob

Thought Id throw up some pics of the tires I ordered from them, they seated very easy
before
bmx24old.jpg

after
bmx24new.jpg

Abbynorml said:
I also can say the same thing, I bought something off eBay from them on Wednesday and its here today! How do him do it? :mrgreen:

You do know (and he will tell you) it's always cheaper to order through his store.

Justin is awesome, I will continue to buy from him and support him, and that's saying alot, because I support a lot of people, but I don't buy a lot of bike parts.

Agreed! Great service. I also wish there were more 26" cruiser options. Only yellow comp 3's left for 26" options. Wish he'd order 50 more landrace frames with color options, etc etc
All in all a great business!

Satisified customer here too. I bought a bunch of stuff for a 24" MTB that I just did for my nephew. Shipped stuff out quick with stuff I couldn't find anywhere else.

One very yellow mountain bike, for a kid that loves yellow:
P1014166b.jpg

P1014167b.jpg

What started as a chain repair became a full paint job, all new drivetrain, plus tires and other fiddly bits, with kinda of a MTB/BMX hybrid thing going on. He'll see it for the first time after work today. The tires, pedals, dice valve stem caps came from Porkchop, plus a few other things that I'm drawing a blank on. Definately would go back to them again.

Latest posts

Back