NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I physically saw these bikes when we were in SoCal over this past weekend. It's enormous! I'm 5'10", and it made me feel like a 10 year old on my dads 12 speed back in the day!

i'm posting this full body picture to redeem myself. The Genesis "Super 32". What do you think?

2d91pnc.jpg

Do we have a price yet?

My local Walmart yesterday:

32inch.jpg

32inch1.jpg

They had about 100 of them. Lots of different colors. They are aluminum and the price was $199.

My son is 10 years old, for some scale (maybe).

That wild our closest W/mart. is only about seven miles from the beach and they don't have crap. I have to go the of City of Cocoa (not the same as Cocoa Bch.) For anything new! Now they give most of their returned bikes and defects to the Brevard County Sherriffs office for ? I guess for the jail birds to fix and give away .

Here's what I did to the onyx I picked up a while back. It's actually a pretty good riding bike, I changed out the crankset, pedals, stem, bars and seat. This thing is huge.

thats lookin good carbon! Has anybody else changed the gearing on the Onyx? I wanted to increase the teeth on the sprockets so I can pedal less when cruising.

Thanks fellas, i seem to remember it coming with 38/16 gearing originally and i have it now at 40/16 and it feels perfect, pedals easy down low and makes even better topend.

I'm not a big fan of tires in a box but I found these a W/mart in the clearance section for $13 bucks a peice .Their directional road tread 26x2.25 this is one mounted on a wide rim. They only had two pair left I going back tomorrow to get the other set.

030.jpg

024-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

That tire looks way better than I thought they would, if you don't like the Bell name on it so if you like Fords you could paint over the words then put Ford on it.

I've got those tires on 2 bikes, used them on my build off bike last year and they are a SMOOTH tire, I'd get more if they were cheap enough.

OK, I sat on the 32" cruiser tonight and though the standover is very low, the bike is HUGE! Oh my, it makes 26" bikes look tiny, and it's LONG! My wife just laughed at me when I sat on it and said it looked ridiculous.

yoothgeye said:
OK, I sat on the 32" cruiser tonight and though the standover is very low, the bike is HUGE! Oh my, it makes 26" bikes look tiny, and it's LONG! My wife just laughed at me when I sat on it and said it looked ridiculous.

That frame is all jacked up on those things, they could have done a more traditional looking frame then that, the'll be on clearence next month for 36 bucks cause I just don't see them selling many of em. :lol:

Latest posts

Back