I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

TRANSFORM AND ..OH CRAP!! WHERE'S MY BODY
GEDC0617.jpg
AHH. THAT'S BETTER!! METALLIC BLACK.
GEDC0609.jpg
THE TANK WILL BE RED,BUT NOT THIS SHADE.
GEDC0612.jpg
RETRO RAT-O OVERLOOKING THE BUILD.
GEDC0616.jpg
THAT OUGHT TO WT YA WHISTLES FOR AWHILE. PEACE

Jake has all the cool toys!
We need to see you ride this baby wearing the Transformers mask!

tin machine said:
hey jake , looking good , don't ever put a lid on dude :!: :!: real people like you ....aint that America 8)
THANKS TIN! WELL THEN CUE UP THAT JCM'S SONG 'CRUMBLIN' DOWN' AND CRANK IT!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:

I still think that someone from Bali was stealing some design cues from Retro-Rat-O.

IMG_7191.jpg

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(NEW PAINT)

Thanks Peatbog. I'm trying to be like you on the paint. I have a paint scheme in my head and a few do-dads to accent the bike. I'm gonna use a new clear to see how it works. Then I'll put it back together as gently as possible. Thanks for ya support and stay tuned. Peace

Peatbog said:
Maybe, but they don't have the Retro-Rat-O head badge.

Someone gotta zoom in on that little rodent. It cracks me up.
I'll try to get a bigger picture Peatbog. My brother saw it last weekend and cracked up too. I rode it to my mom and dads house and all my nephews and niece rode it all day.

kingfish254 said:
Jake has all the cool toys!
We need to see you ride this baby wearing the Transformers mask!
HA !! I MIGHT JUST DO IT B!!

hELLO RATTERS!! TODAY HULK WILL SHOW YOU JAKES BUILD! FIRST HULK SMASH SEAT ON MAKESHIFT POST AND RACK. MAYBE NOT DO TWO SEATER. DON'T KNOW YET!
GEDC0619.jpg
WHAT KIND OF SHODDY WORKSMANSHIP IS THIS?!? AN ADJUSTABLE WRENCH HOLDING THE SPRINGER IN PLACE. IS THIS GUY CRAZY!! WHO DID THIS PAINT JOB ?!? STEVIE WONDER! WELL I WONDER HOW MANY VOTES HE..WON'T GET THIS TIME. TWO SPEEDOMETERS?? WHAT ARE THEY FOR? I KNOW. ONES TO COUNT HOW MANY BLOCKS THIS JUNKPILE GOES BEFORE IT FALLS APART.THE OTHERS A LAUGH METER! WHO BUILT.. I MEAN TRIED TO BUILD..
GEDC0620.jpg
SHUT UP FUNNY MAN!! YOU MAKE HULK HEAD HURT!!
GEDC0624.jpg
BANG!! ZOOM!!
GEDC0627.jpg
GEDC0629.jpg
NUFF SAID!! PEACE

You are one KWAZY WATTER!!!!
Love it and the bike gets better and better!!!

That has Got to be the Funniest, Bestest update of RRBO 7 yet....
Hulk and "other guy I recognize but don't know the name of " beat out Bunnies any day...
And the bikes looking pretty dang cool as well ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya killin' me Man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jake has so many toys and cool bike ideas, I think he should open up a "Rats-R-Us" store in Philly!

Everyone should know, this is only the first paintjob, Jake won't be done till he's changed his mind 6 more times on the color/combo. :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Hey, that front fender has a new metallic bronze kind of color, doesn't it?

No, wait a minute, that's a different fender all together than what it was--no, wait, that fender was on before, then replaced, now back, but the same color it always was. Man...
You and yooth are both right...ya just never know till the finished pics. Glad everyone laughed. Peace

Well, I just used an Ostrich deep page two save for yoothgeye, but in the process, I bumped Jake to page two.
I can't go to sleep with that on my conscious!

What's up Jake? Lot's going on this weekend, any updates on your cool ride!!!??????

Whats up B!! I just finished bbqing. Now its tequila time. Hope ya get in some work on ya bike. I hear ya wheels turning all the way up here. :mrgreen: Hey peatbog thanks for the save! I wonder what page am I on?!?

your still on page 1 but I'm slipping help me :mrgreen:

Back