Frightliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Frightliner-sandman

Wet sanded the body and parts to 600... nice and smooth a fill or two left.
DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Modified the bearings, races and nuts on a alloy wheel with parts from a vintage wheel I had laying about, brought it down from 100mm to 90mm, which was a real pain in the rear for sure but now it will fit on the fork like a glove, it rolls smoothly, cant ask for more that that...
DSC_0006.jpg

Wet sand, clear coat, repeat X10 and the fabricated parts are looking good... to bad I have more of the planed.
DSC_0001-1.jpg

By the way beer helps in the lubrication of the wet sanding (if your over 21 and have a dedicated driver that is)

Re: Frightliner-sandman

Glad to be heard and honoured to be taken into account.
Your´s and Kota´s are the bikes I would love to own.
Keep up the good work!

Re: Frightliner-Can't decide which color

G or H. the single colors look really good. well then again it would look good in primer. hahaha

Re: Frightliner- On vacation

so high tech wow i am impressed. i like h. but i use what ever rattle can i got sitting on my shelf that still sprays

Re: Frightliner- On vacation

While I was away on a short camping trip I was wondering what else can I do to make this build different and I wanted to replace the rear tail light with something more fitting, my son Matthew said we should put a jet engine on it... so we are putting a jet engine on it. Its a Dyna-jet made in the early 60's so its the same age as the bike. More to come...
Us53394.jpg

dyna_2.gif

Latest posts

Back