dBd -- double Bar denim...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Dart! And it doesn't take much cam to wake up a small displacement V8! My all-time favorite is a 283 SBC. I have an L79 (327ci/350hp) cam in it and it ought to really lope!!
Tha 283 sounds like it will be a fun runner :). To me, thats the one of coolest sound as a bumpy cammed car rolls by and you hear that vacuum lope as it rolls away. That high nickel 350 under my bench came outta 68 impala. Ran it in my Nova for years. It'd jump timing, id pull the distributor and re-index it to fire and run it till the next jump. Hehehe. I tor it down for a rod bearing and there it sits 20 years later...

...And...I'm officially lost. My Mopar loving friends (have a few of them, I ride my vintage rats to their car shows) would be all over this conversation. It's like a foreign language to me...but I appreciate them!

For the last few months been taking.my rat bikes to the car guys get together on sundays. I take the dart sometimes as well. Used to keep the HiLo in the trunk, just for car shows or as a pit bike at the strip...

65 HiLo, with 65 dart

The red on the drum in this pic matches the red on the engine matches the red on double denim...

Latest posts

Back