Bicycle Show and Swap, Charlotte NC, May 19th 2012

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3rd Annual Eden Vintage Bicycle Swap Meet and Show will be held Saturday May 12. The weekend before the Charlotte Bicycle Show and Swap is held.
Fliers are being made right now, and we would love to get the word around, even to the Eden show. Is there anyone going to the Eden show, that are willing to pass out Fliers for our up coming show? Or even any one who would like one to hang up in their LBS, or just to have one, PM me, and I will send you some.

I hope I will get the chance to meet everyone at the Charlotte Show!

I will be on the hunt for some parts for my builds, so hopefully swap will have some Vendors.

I'm thinking of trying to get 7 or 8 days in a row so that I can attend both. Can anyone call my work and pretend to be my ill father? :lol: If I still lived in Denver this would be perfect. I could even drive a vw bus and bring bikes

Hopefully you can make it!

Update- fliers are being made, and hopefully will be done soon. Is there anyone going to the Eden show that are willing to pass out fliers for this show?

I have not been to a bicycle show before. I just started collecting vintage bikes about two months ago. So far I have a 1895 chainless drive spalding, 1947 Shelbly, two 1974? Huffy's, two orginal 1961 Indians in near new conditions, and a 1971 original Schwinn Collegiate that is almost perfect.

I planning on attending the bike show but wonder what kind of events that will take place there? Plaln on going to the Ann Arbor show in April also. OH yes I am new here as well.

Wow, I'm totally stoked to have an event this close to home! Duncan, holla if you need a hand.
Trip

Flyer Prototype:

523699_2625307971937_1832416619_1566074_1477038369_n.jpg

Thanks Boris for letting us use your photo!

Only 7 more days! It's predicted to be a beautiful day on the 19th.

The classes are:
-Oldest Bicycle
-Best Muscle Bike
-Best BMX Bike
-Peoples Choice
-Tetanus Award

Can't wait! Hope you all can make it!

Things are looking good for me. Could you maybe update current interest? I'm trying to figure out a plan. Will people be there camping the night before? I'm not looking to cause stress but my truck is a pain for long distances and I hate to do it twice in a day. I can bring the car, but it knocks me out of any showing for classes.

Latest posts

Back