BBCBIKES ON EBAY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops...may have answered my own question here...

Welcome to Budget Bicycle Center's ebay store. We are a full service bicycle shop in Madison, Wisconsin. We list mostly vintage bicyles and parts with some current new stuff thrown in, but sometimes branch into fitness, collectibles, and other fun stuff. Cheers!

Jason (member ohdeebee) is in Manotowoc (sp) I think he knows this guy.....

Yeah...most of their prices are extremely high. :shock:

I guess they have to pay for all of those Park work stands. :lol:

dag nab it... I just had to open the link .. just had to ... thanks steve :lol: I dont have any more room

And apperently someone is paying, or otherwise he would still not be trying to sell them at those prices. Are there bike snobs in the world?

Whoever this person is, they're weird :roll: Some bikes are priced as much as a car!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah, he's common topic over on the cabe.. one of my favored theories is that he just does it to show off his collection and doesn't really want to sell anything..

Though I hear if you search through his parts and other stuff, it's fairly priced, so there must be some method to his madness.

Jpromo said:
Yeah, he's common topic over on the cabe.. one of my favored theories is that he just does it to show off his collection and doesn't really want to sell anything..

Though I hear if you search through his parts and other stuff, it's fairly priced, so there must be some method to his madness.

Yeah probably the wife says to list the collection so he lists the "crazy price" so he doesn't have to sell it unless someone wants to get really crazy. I do that sometimes on Craigslist.

[quote="outskirtscustoms] Yeah probably the wife says to list the collection so he lists the "crazy price" so he doesn't have to sell it unless someone wants to get really crazy. I do that sometimes on Craigslist.[/quote]

I've heard that's exactly what he does, the less he wants to get rid of it, the higher the price! :roll: -Adam

That 1000 dollar raleigh chopper is funny :lol: :lol: why pay the ebay fees if you dont want to sell something, does his wife look at his listings to see if hes actually putting up the bikes hahaha

The actual "store" is in several buildings and they have tons of bikes. They cornered the used bike market fairly well in their city - but unfortunately are not even remotely aware of the realities of online commerce. :roll:

It's profiteers like these clowns that are responsible for all of the $500 huffys out there. :lol:

Latest posts

Back