another pre war schwinn PICS ARE UP!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i picked up a prewar Schwinn straight bar still working on posting pic's (CAMERA'S MESSED UP) but what i got off the under side of the BB case is K0 209 very hard to see big numbers and not ever at all thats all i seen will look again but i think it all it has on the under side tonight i will pulling crank off to see what it has stamped on it i know i don't have much info but its a start again i will i post more info as soon as i can.
Thanks

FINALLY HAVE THE PICS!!!!
100_0560.jpg

100_0561.jpg

100_0562.jpg

100_0563.jpg

Re: another pre war schwinn

camera still acting up no dates stamped on the crank arms..but i did fond torrington on the right side of the handle bars right under the grip still trying to upload the pics...

Could be a Snyder built frame as well; Hawthorne, Rollfast, etc. Chainguard and fork point to either of those, chainring is CWC.

Jpromo said:
Could be a Snyder built frame as well; Hawthorne, Rollfast, etc. Chainguard and fork point to either of those, chainring is CWC.
sounds like i got a frankin bike.. :lol: not sure what it is but the head badge does have the holes top and bottom like a shwinn but that can be a different number of bikes with the same mounting holes for the badge..
Keep the info coming guys......

CWC did vertical headbadge mounting holes but I think Snyder was usually horizontal.. hmm I love this game. Somebody will know exactly what you have :wink:

Jpromo said:
CWC did vertical headbadge mounting holes but I think Snyder was usually horizontal.. hmm I love this game. Somebody will know exactly what you have :wink:
yeah some one will have the answers.... i want to see if i can get a set of truss rods for it i got this frame involed in a build of on UGV i will make a build thread here for it also.. but any info or tips will be great ..for this newb builder...

Latest posts

Back