1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice

Another parts bike

Discussion in 'FRESH FINDS' started by outskirtscustoms, May 5, 2012.

1. Just found a cool little girl's 20" Huffy. Okay so there's nothing cool about it except it came with some cool disk wheel covers and an MX brake handle and caliper that I can strip off of it before chopping it up for bar stock and scrap. Will get pics later.

2. Scored this little thing at a road side flea market today for $5. These wheel covers may make it on to my build off bike. Come to think of it I need to get started!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. skillsthebarber

skillsthebarber

I love the way bikes sound riding with those wheel covers. Good memories

4. Yeah they always have that certain "Hum-mm" to them. I used to have a set on an old Schwinn Predator that I had as a kid (I put them on, not original). Looked bad as heck even if it was pink (Radberry Red)

5. tin machine

tin machine

cool wheels on that parts bike , guess i never seen those 8)

6. dragnusa

dragnusa

those covers was worth the 5 bucks

7. That's what I was thinking. Now I'm having visions of a salt flat racer bike. Soon as I looked at it I figured the wheel covers cleaned up have got to be worth $20 for the set with all the bolts and reflectors, the MX brake handle, cable, and caliper $10, wheel set $25, Then the rest of it gets my $5 back at the scrapyard. Don't you love $5 bikes?