Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Jsheetz

First Find of the Year Columbia 5 star superb

WOW! Great find!!!
  2. Jsheetz

24 Inch boys tanker

ok, so i just realized something new. the grips on the bike say super jet, rockaway NJ. and if im not mistaken thunder jet bikes were made in rockaway. is there a chance thats what this bike is? or maybe not the original grips?
  3. Jsheetz

24 Inch boys tanker

it was repainted, but when i started stripping the paint i realized that the original paint was the same exact scheme, they had just painted over, as far as the sprocket and hub goes...i got it with obviously the sprocket that you see and a beat up new departure hub, the crank is a dog leg style...
  4. Jsheetz

24 Inch boys tanker

alright will do. the rear dropouts do have the screw adjusters. I have looked and looked and still no luck pin pointing what it is. thanks for the info.
  5. Jsheetz

24 Inch boys tanker

Alright, i just picked this bike up today. I found it at a collectables shop. No head badge, and it is missing the truss rods. The number i got from the Bottom Bracket is J35453. Is it a CWC bike?? im not sure. Let me know what you think.
  6. Jsheetz

Bluebird next to an old Barn

correct me if im wrong but i believe thats actually a picture of heaven. :)
  7. Jsheetz

found these on Ebay/Craig's List

youve got a nice pair! (thats not the first time i have ever said that) its always nice to find a good condition spaceliner! let alone two!!
  8. Jsheetz

1951 Western Flyer

awesome score!!! great looking bike!!
  9. Jsheetz

J.C. Higgins Jet Fire (not so fresh)

thanks alot, it is kinda minty lookin. haha
  10. Jsheetz

J.C. Higgins Jet Fire (not so fresh)

Alright guys I got this Murray built Higgins JetFire from a friend of mine a few weeks ago or so. So really its not that fresh. But anyway I got it in a bunch of pieces and threw it together. I really didnt use much of the original parts that came with it. But used spare parts from around the...
  11. Jsheetz

what is it??

thanks for your input guys, it is a worksman. but i do not know to much about them, and this thing is a pain to work on. seat post was welded to the frame, the crank was welded to the nut,the chain guard was welded on, there was a chain link welded on the frame, fork, and bars. but ive done some...
  12. Jsheetz

woman's Spaceliner

Very cool!! I love those springer forks. I just picked up almost the same exact bike with most of the headlight tank there. does yours have the red band bendix hub?
  13. Jsheetz

Murray built Sears?

yeah deff a mid to late sixties, i think it was 64 when sears started using there name on the badge instead of higgins. cool frame!! good find!!
  14. Jsheetz

Pre War Scwhinn

awesome find! love the sweetheart sprocket! keep progress updated!
  15. Jsheetz

AMF Roadmaster Skyrider Deluxe

very cool bike!! good find!!
  16. Jsheetz

RAT RIDE !!!!!! in Brighton, Michigan ,, Sunday nov 7th

I will be there!! and im bringing some extra bikes and parts for sale and trade if that is cool. see you then!
  17. Jsheetz

TIKI Ted

WELCOME!! I look forward to seeing some builds!! :D
  18. Jsheetz

what is it??

Hey guys, I picked this bike up a couple of days ago and really do not have an idea as to what it is. I could no find any numbers so far, but i might in a day or two under the layers upon layers of paint. any info would be awesome!! thanks alot. Josh
  19. Jsheetz

1917/1922 Harley Davidson

That bike is AMAZING!! I would love to see one in person, let alone own one!! Good to know it wound up in good hands!! have fun with it!
  20. Jsheetz

Hiawatha Mens tanker

very cool! thanks for the input!! oldrider, I think your right. most likely will keep it as is.
Back