Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Swing Bike Fork, or something about the same.

Steerer tube is toast. Needing a new fork. If someone has one from a Swing Bike that would be great, but I'd take another muscle bike fork. Bonus if it is for a 16 inch wheel with a fender.
  2. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Forsale Vintage Raleigh frameset

Do you know the size of that frame?
  3. xHOBOPHOBIAx

starting again on my penny farthing build

For the rim I have seen people roll a tube in a circle then cut it in half. They used O-ring stock for the tire.
  4. xHOBOPHOBIAx

College...

3 classes back to back. Same teacher, same room, same seat... its going to be long.
  5. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Video Game Release day rant-GT5-COMING NOVEMBER 24th

probably has to do with the real damage they are doing... hopefully it is because they just have too much awesome other stuff and couldn't fit it on the disk.
  6. xHOBOPHOBIAx

force feedback wheels are awesome... but i am also too cheap.
  7. xHOBOPHOBIAx

I think you need to donate that ghia to me. Do you use a controller, or do you own a steering wheel?
  8. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Speaking of hard driving tests... The very first "level" in the first Driver game... basically impossible.
  9. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Re: Video Game Release day rant-GT5 I love a good driving game when I just want to play. Might sound silly, but the Burnout series is my favorite. Just something about the simulated carnage and unrealistic physics that says smash the other guy. I played Sega GT 2002 on the original XBox, and...
  10. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Left side drivetrain

maby put a single speed freewheel on backwards... would be hard to remove, but it might work.
  11. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Trek District

The only real disadvantages of belts on bikes is they are a little less efficient than chains and they can only be used in a single speed/internal hub situation. The dropouts have to be on sliders because the belt is a constant size so the dropouts have to be moved to accommodate. There also...
  12. xHOBOPHOBIAx

DIY full Suspencion Build Need help with pivot point?

steel plate, cut rectangle. cut hole just big enough for the spindle to fit, then cut a notch. drill hole tap and that would work... when written out it sounds like a lot of work.
  13. xHOBOPHOBIAx

24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

I am really thinking about getting one to use on the next project I do whenever that starts. 26 one of these on the back 24 skinny on the front... sounds like a winner.
  14. xHOBOPHOBIAx

DIY full Suspencion Build Need help with pivot point?

maby u can use some housing bearings? like the kind you would see on some gym equipment.
  15. xHOBOPHOBIAx

24" and 26" Jerald Slick Tires (Square Tread)

the only way this would be better is if they had fat white walls too. You sir are awesome.
  16. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Serial numbers

I just like to know how old my bikes are if they seem to be cool. Anything from the 80s and newer I really don't care about, but the history is interesting to me. Take this example. I bought an old schwinn varsity. I looked up the code and it said it was made in December 1962. Then one day...
  17. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Tube Bending

I think some of the computer controlled mandrill benders can do that... if you have the $$$$
  18. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Vintage Schwinn Project!

Maby a brass brush for the rust spots? Possibly some aluminum foil will work too.
  19. xHOBOPHOBIAx

Anyone help with this truck

No need to post anything else... I don't think they are trying to find it anymore.
  20. xHOBOPHOBIAx

always preview your posts!!

I think that has to be on purpose. That pic of the guy has been a pretty big internet meme
Back