Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. marsupial

Old Dayton

Not as old as I had hoped, but still cool. I'm probably going to wait til it warms up to do anything with it beyond looking for parts.
  2. marsupial

Old Dayton

My sister knows I like old bikes. She got this from one of her junk collector friends and brought this home and presented it to me as a late Christmas present. Really rusty, no dings on the frame of the bike but the fork looks tweaked and there's a good dent on the rear fender and chain guard...
  3. marsupial

2010 Tour de Fat Denver

Loaded up my little trucklet with 3 very heavy bikes and road-tripped over the passes from Grand Junction to Denver to attend the 2010 Tour de Fat. Funny costumes are the norm. I was a skunk. And yeah, it was hot. Had my photo taken by a professional photo-taker. This is my third...
  4. marsupial

CWC-2 updates 7/7/2010

Re: another CWC build - name pending Looks like a USPS tank!
  5. marsupial

BOSS ROSS - another Ed Roth tribute

Re: Ross-terion Gonna try a dual power-plant?
  6. marsupial

Ratrod enough?

New tires and lots of grease, that's my favorite way to "restore" a bike. I also like to put on a bell. *ding-ding*
  7. marsupial

I live in Western Colorado!

I live on the Western Slope of Colorado, town called Grand Junction. I'm trying to find success as a painter and cartoonist but I really enjoy working on bikes. Rescuing them from people's garages and neglect, fixing them up and sending them on their way or adding them to the quiver. While...
  8. marsupial

Burning man ...LIVE streaming

I'd like to go someday. I've built a couple bikes and sent them along with random people. This time I also sent a disposable camera with instructions to take some shots of cool bikes for me. Now all the craigslist ads say, "Perfect for Tour de Fat."
Back