Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. fartknocker

what are these tires?

So I recently purchased a 1982 Schwinn Sidewinder and it came with these interesting tires. I've never seen them before and can't find reference to anything similar anywhere on this great world wide web. Does anyone know how old these things are, what they may have come on originally, etc...
  2. fartknocker

Stream-Flex (changed from H.R.Puff-n-Stuff)

Well I had the GREAT pleasure of getting to ride this fine work of art this weekend out in Newport Beach - thanks 37fleetwood!!! This thing rides amazingly smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth. I cannot say enough about how well the suspension works. It works so well that when I first got on it...
  3. fartknocker

The TENDERIZER

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha I think the blood stains wore off already. I'll try to make some more next time...
  4. fartknocker

The TENDERIZER

Well I just went out and got a ton of cool pics. But I'm in a super hurry to go out of town right now and I will post them all hopefully before midnight Sunday!! Ok, here goes. Made it home before midnight, too:) All of these pics were taken at some random locations within riding distance...
  5. fartknocker

The TENDERIZER - finished ? :(

It is with great sadness that I have to call this bike finished. There are some other cool things that I have planned for it, but house projects came first this month and I haven't worked on the bike since my last posting. It's been on several trips to the boardwalk already and I love it! When I...
  6. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - the maiden voyage 6/13 lol I think they were all nurses that day :wink:
  7. fartknocker

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

Re: ★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (06-14) Yes this looks great! The stencils and that color combo is awesome!!
  8. fartknocker

The Shooting Star - Better Pics 6/11

Nice finish! Beautiful paint, this thing really stands out 8)
  9. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - the maiden voyage 6/13 Although it was cloudy, rainy, and crappy at my house all morning, we decided to take a chance and head to the beach. A quick 20 minute drive to the beach turned out to be just what the doctor ordered...hot and sunny! The first test ride on the...
  10. fartknocker

THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/6 seat fabrication has begun can't wait to see the next update!!!
  11. fartknocker

Greaser - (7/28) Complete

Re: Greaser - 6/6 update & pics This thing is beauuuutiful! Love the shifter, I want one!
  12. fartknocker

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/6 seat fabrication has begun How 'bout a backhoe off the rear, then I could put you to work at my house :o :lol:
  13. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - safety first!!! - 6/4 dammmmmmmit, someone beat me to it already. There goes my million dollar idea :)hahaha They have some pretty nice looking stuff on that site. karfer67, I don't know if I need any more dangerous ideas :lol: :lol: But I sure do like your...
  14. fartknocker

two tone hi po (getting close to done)

nice lookin' paint!
  15. fartknocker

Black Coffee & Cream (8/1 - FINISHED!)

Re: Black Coffee & Cream (Mystery photo 6/4) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's funny I know, he's making pontoons! It's gonna be an amphibicycle 8)
  16. fartknocker

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/3 she is a runner for da ride! oooooooh I love the stance of this thing. Love the forks. And those bars. And those custom made brass knuckle custom pivots. Nice work!
  17. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - safety first!!! - 6/4 SAFETY FIRST...because it would be a terrible thing to poke someone's eye out with an unprotected bar end :D Not sure if this is an original idea, but I saw these corks at the hardware store when I was looking for nuts and bolts. Thought these would...
  18. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - how gripping - 6/3 hmmmmmm :o
  19. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - how gripping Finally got some first test pics with the new camera. The bars are painted and finished (I think) The little spike 'collar' serves a couple purposes. I needed to do something with the extra spikes I had, and I also had to cover up the mistake I made on...
  20. fartknocker

Re: The TENDERIZER - the ugly, the bad, and the good yeah I'm definitely enjoying the light weight of this bike chuggin' around town. I think that the alloy wheels along with the cheap-o thin-wall Chinese frame keep the weight down quite a bit. Plus no seatpost, seatpost clamp, seat clamp, a...
Back