Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 66olds98

Help with a Huffy

haha, sell out And if the seat sold for near $300, I wont be able to even get close to what he'll probably want...
  2. 66olds98

Help with a Huffy

How much does your friend want for it?! :shock:
  3. 66olds98

b10

Ive seen some others that arent brazed either, was this the style for autocycle, wouldnt see that joint with the big tank. I've got a PM into Sensor to see of my serial is similar to his.
  4. 66olds98

b10

Dropout to fender mount is 15in. Also the down tube and middle bar are not brazed but welded.
  5. 66olds98

b10

Would like to get this frame cleared up, been told its a b10... Any ideas?
  6. 66olds98

Tire pressure....

The LBS prob. just used a compressor air chuck with no gauge, " yep thats full"
  7. 66olds98

RaTt----E--rOcKeTT: Update

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT I am glad you left the beauty intact. I thought you said something about "straightening" the forks?
  8. 66olds98

back pedal Betty

Yea, I did, is that how this bike moves. I bet thats a little freaky going down the road :shock:
  9. 66olds98

disk brake adjustment questions

So, I'll try to help. it is my guess that the inside pad does not move. You want to have your cable clamped down with the actuating arm all the way back and with no slack in the cable. Then turn in your inside pad all the way until it just touches your disc, now adjust your outside pad until it...
  10. 66olds98

my full hubless project

So...are you gonna have to peddle backwards to go forwards?
  11. 66olds98

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT Dont encourage him :lol:
  12. 66olds98

New Klunker Bike...

What did you do with the SE frame? Was it 26"? I am trying to find a cruiser frame.
  13. 66olds98

Who is in College?

I'm not trying to dis ya, I help out at gForse when I can, and have learned alot about auto body repair. We do alot of custom work, it can be fun and rewarding. Learn as much as you can about painting, as far as I am concerned the area is lacking in really good painters.
  14. 66olds98

Who is in College?

I was thinking of going into that at NIC but decided not to, the way I figure, Everyone has a heater or AC in there house but not everyone will fix a dent in there car(I know this first hand) Got money from the lady who hit my car and I spent it on other stuff.
  15. 66olds98

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT That bike is OG, dont do it to that one :shock: .
  16. 66olds98

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT Oh man, I dont think i would do a thing to that bike, except put a seat on it and ride that beauty
  17. 66olds98

clean or mean

Both!
  18. 66olds98

disk brake adjustment questions

What year are these brakes, any pics. I seem to remember some old promax not having any pad adjustment. What exactly are you trying to do with them?
  19. 66olds98

Cheers! From Spokane.

Welcome, from your friend across the border in Coeur dAlene. They just had an Elks ride, he is always advertising it on Craigslist.
  20. 66olds98

can I save this S2 rim?

Try putting a straight edge up to it, then take a picture.
Back