RaTt----E--rOcKeTT: Update

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
52-55 roadmaster rocket? already blown it apart! straight'n the fork,the front fender is moving to the rear and getting bobbed, have a set of flat track narrow bars, bike should be done by Saturday the 17th, this is a very fast and ratty build !

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT

sorry man, i didnt mean to edit your post, i thought i was quoting you :lol:

heres the link on how to post photos :wink: -jeremy

click here

66olds98 said:
Oh man, I dont think i would do a thing to that bike, except put a seat on it and ride that beauty
rode it around for a week as is ,but with a seat ofcourse :mrgreen: ,it is a very smooth rider,but i have always like the look of a track racer/bobber and after seeing some of the KILLER ones on here "I HAVE THE FEVER"

66 your killing me....ha :lol: .......sorry to say, its 90% ,well on its way of being done! :mrgreen: thanks for your thoughts though..i hope u will not cringe to much when i post some new pics of ............"ThE RatT------E------RoCkEtt"

got the BIG 26X2.125 rear tire and fender mounted today,(friday 16th)also the straighten front fork is greased and installed with a 26x1.3/4 tire,a buddy of mine is digging up some truss rods that mount on the forks, i should see them in a week or so,man its nice to not have to worry about scratching paint :p

ahh dont listen to them, they're just jealous. :lol: :p i think as long as you dont go and paint everything, we'll be just fine. i might have done the same thing, given the fever of course.

bars are mounted! waiting on the seat post ,should be ready in a few hours,

Re: RaTt----E--rOcKeTT:UPDATE

future plans to get the seat wayyy more lowered and back ,a vintage speedo up & over and center of the bars,truss rods or springer front end, throw me some ideas,.i have owned many of fine riding bikes BAINCHI,SCHWINN,RALIEGH,.....but theres nothing like a "RAT BUILD"..

Latest posts

Back