Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

37fleetwood, I am intrigued..... :o
  2. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

GOt my seat in today.......Got it off the fee-bay...... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0281190182
  3. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

Ok, been busy at work, and the baby, and my new project, the 65 vw, so I just dusted off the old bike, and gonna keep going. I finally found a seat on ebay for resonable enough, and won it. The nice paint now has a few chips and scuffs from being tossed around the garage, but ya know, mo rat, mo...
  4. F

The PAU OPER - A work bike on vacation

Re: The PAU OPEReration NICE!! Just rolled in a 65 sedan, 1300 sp stocker.......gonna make a daily driver. Check out this forum volksrods.com, nice guys, lots of creativity.
  5. F

Re: The PAU OPEReration Nice ride, I keep staring at the dub in the background. :P
  6. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

not yet, I may just keep her single speed for the sake of time and money????
  7. F

Monark Rocket Project - Mades Some Changes - See Page 2

I really like the new look better, make it meaner!
  8. F

What is this thing?????

I think It would make a neat 20 bmx, sorta crazy.......hmmmmm next build?
  9. F

What is this thing?????

best of all.......it was 5 dollars!! :D
  10. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

Got the paint rolling, I still have to pinstripe between the colors, but you get the idea......
  11. F

What is this thing?????

Ok, I bought this at a garage sale today, CHEAP.....Its a 20" chic bike, but it has rear drum/band brakes, and some other cool parts.......What is it. SHould I rob parts or not. Its made in china, i think. It says Cherrna Deluxe, then it says Fancy MIni, then it says Mini cycle..... :?
  12. F

Hokum-Pokum....

Sheesh, I am aching to see more
  13. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

Dont be dissapointed, I think it will be successful afterall! :wink:
  14. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

Outlaw, that would be awesome. I dont see those things in the forecast however..... Ordered some parts from chainganglowrider.com.........Just waiting now.... :mrgreen: Oh Gold, keep it up man.
  15. F

Yard sale find...

YEah, dont know what I want to do with her just yet, If I want to ride it or get rid or it. I will take the rack off, as it is definately out of place.
  16. F

Re: The PAU OPEReration Looks great, I see no reason why that wont work.......
  17. F

THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

Re: THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL Nice wirk man :)
  18. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

YEah thanks, I think I am a little Lisdexic or something.....Thanks Barry, stayin' alive bro! 8)
  19. F

Gee Bee Sportster....

Re: Bee Gee Sportster.... Got tired of sanding, so I cleaned her up and put her in primer. Got a nice color sceme going on, basicaly to match the above picture of the Bee Gee...Will post pics later as I make a little more progress. I need to make an order for parts, gotta spend a little moola...
  20. F

26 Inch Shelby Eagle Girls Bike FINAL

Looks killer!! :P
Back