Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

Connecticut .. Whos out here?

I got a bunch of bike parts willing to let someone keep the rest if they put together what I currently have :D
  2. P

Pawel's build thread.

big update :D I found a cool bike at walmart I will be buying its fairly cheap and I will be using it as parts to finish my build. Probably switch frames too. Looking foward to it in the next couple weeks I should have updates, Ill also play with the fork this weekend try and make it straight...
  3. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. Ill try that next time im in the basement, donno if it will fit, ill see..just alot of frustration today with this piece of crap, anyone ho wants to buy this fork DONT.. Ill say it again , looks nice but thats it, unless you plan on hanging it on your wall your gonna have...
  4. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. springs are loose -.-! lol
  5. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. WOWOWOWO!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( WHAT A PILE OF CRAP THIS FORK IS!! after tring to get everything lined up for about an hour and failed every time, I noticed the legs on the springer were made wrong. One is facing opposite of the other one, so the...
  6. P

almost done

when do you expect it to be done and post finale
  7. P

almost done

for sale :D?
  8. P

almost done

SICK!!!! Good luck with that fork, I hear horrible things. You could mod them to work with a 26" bmx type cruiser fork..look on my build .. last page :D Im happy to let you know Ill be biteing that design :D as soon as I get some cash saved up Im building a bike just like that!!!
  9. P

Tour de Fat Bike

ineteresting :D cant wait to see it done.
  10. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. good people over at chopadero site told me I should file out the drop out or drill em out to fit the bolt I have and I wont have to weld up the drop outs closed..and still give the bolt play because I wont do the whole length of the drop out just the top part.
  11. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. To be honest I was just gonna make it tight and hope it dosent come lose and fall off. The dropout is to small for the bolt, so I might drill it / file it down some so the bolt fits snug.
  12. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. New fork came in..gotta wait for headset..and still need to plate the tank..waiting for buddy to buy a new welder, he has one but it dosent take small wire and is to strong, would easily burn through the bike tubes, so hes using me as an excuse to buy a 2nd welder for sheetmetal...
  13. P

Schwinn ratbob..

bike looks awesome I sent you a pm.
  14. P

wildest tubing bender I ever saw

mind = blown thats the coolest ever, thinking about how much that thing has to cost just scares me lol..easily 10+ grand.
  15. P

Banana seat question..

metal to plastic not to sure what I could do with it. Im gonna take it apart and if I could make a heavy duty plate to go under it and rivet it with a million rivets lol
  16. P

found some cool pics

you got more pictures of that borrito? kid is on..
  17. P

anybody got any ideas?

what ever you do you better do a good job or in the dog house you are with the inlaws lol
  18. P

Banana seat question..

Are all banana seats held together to the metal by two rivets? I have a seat but its connected by a pair of rivets to the mount .. which sucks alot because it bends back and forth.
  19. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. lol I think I might get rid of it, not sure what I wanna run for a seat any more .. leaning back to a banana seat but this time one that isnt riveted with with 2 rivets .. and bends like its made in china bought in the dollar store .. so well see.. on another note I went and...
  20. P

Pawel's build thread.

Re: My Build. Got a new seat Dosent fit and looks weird but thats why I love it hahaha next week ill order a new fork .. gonna run the springer from the springer repop but ditch the fork itself and mod an existing one Im ordering next thursday.
Back