Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1speedJam1982

52 Schwinn Wasp

thats how I feel right now. I love it, I put some new rubber on it and it rides awesome. I look for a reason to ride it every chance I get.. not letting it go any time soon... :mrgreen:
  2. 1speedJam1982

father & son or daughter build off

i was curious if he was not counting the big toe?? :lol:
  3. 1speedJam1982

father & son or daughter build off

I love your daughters bike, you and your girl did awesome. I was reading your original build and found this one. I now know what went on to be the build. I like it alot. my daughter and I will be starting on hers soon... this is what we are starting with
  4. 1speedJam1982

Can this be chopped Dad?

has there been any progress on this build??? my daughter and I are starting one and this was awesome... then it ended???
  5. 1speedJam1982

52 Schwinn Wasp

i have had many offers on taking this bike "off my hands" but im finding it very hard to let go. being its my first compleate original. i have original tires as well, I just put my crustys on so I could ride.
  6. 1speedJam1982

US...

Here I am trying to look cool with my old motorized converted trike....
  7. 1speedJam1982

Early '47 CWC Western Flyer

wish I had the tank.... man... thats nice.. I like it so much :P
  8. 1speedJam1982

Hello from WA State

im gonna mess with it this weekend. I think its a torpedo hub, not sure who made it. I will check it out.
  9. 1speedJam1982

Hello from WA State

thats cool. Im trying to figure the internal hub out, my 3 speed sears just stoped changing gears. its odd... im gonna mess with it till I figure it out. you should come out to the vintage ride on the 28th at columbia point marina. its the 28th at 1130 for the park and swap, the ride starts...
  10. 1speedJam1982

Hello from WA State

greenies..... thats a sears bike in the second pick right. I have one with a 3 speed internal rear torpedo hub. I live here in richland and know the scenery in the second pick. :wink: 8)
  11. 1speedJam1982

52 Schwinn Wasp

thanks. I think after this, I can say he is the coolest I ever had :wink:
  12. 1speedJam1982

west coast J.C Higgins Jetflow

agreed, I would love to cross off my must have list.... :wink:
  13. 1speedJam1982

New Southern Chick

8) that thing is sweet. and it looks pretty comfortable too... 8)
  14. 1speedJam1982

hawthorne **new pin stripe pics**

Re: hawthorne awesome, so thats the wasp you want mine to pair with... I see... :wink:
  15. 1speedJam1982

52 Schwinn Wasp

thank you. My best find so far. and it was delivered. :D :shock:
  16. 1speedJam1982

"Hex" update 10/23 coming together!

Re: "Hex" update 10/22 super ubber cool bro. i dig it alot. cant wait to see it sunday
  17. 1speedJam1982

52 Schwinn Wasp

thanks guys. I put somee old crusty white walls on her and it rides smooth. I love it.
  18. 1speedJam1982

hawthorne **new pin stripe pics**

Re: hawthorne I noticed that aswell. kinda wondering what kind of schwinn that is behind the peddle car. I have the same chain gaurd on my wasp.
  19. 1speedJam1982

Finally.....an Uncle Stretch frame!

How do I get on this list???? :shock: :wink: :P :mrgreen:
Back