Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. W

#22...Double Duece (pic heavy)

I love this bike! Looks like a real blast to ride!
  2. W

Free Spirit?

Awesome! Great info! Thanks alot! I think Im going to fix it up and see if I can make a few bucks on it.
  3. W

Green Machine to Adult Big Wheels!

HAHA yea its gotta be a tad sketch in order to be tons of fun. lol And you can still use the unicycle fork ends so it wasnt a total loss. If you go to the bikerassine like that i previously posted, you can get a replacement wheel for the Hill Kicker Pro and use that with your unicycle fork...
  4. W

Yea but unicycles dont freewheel. So you could constantly be pedaling your ... off. lol
  5. W

Questions about forks

Yea i have a pretty good understanding of these now. I just received a preordered drift trike that has the threadless style forks so i am going to mess with it today and try and figure it out. Thanks for all the info guys!
  6. W

I considered that... but after watching this I decided against it. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cef_HLkols
  7. W

Well my grips came in today. What a world of a difference. I realize that being 6'5" it is a full body work out to ride this thing. lol And I found this gem on craigslist today so i figured I would scoop it up for the next trike build. And a kinda "before and after" pic. lol
  8. W

West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...AKA "Stretched Jesse"
  9. W

As much as I want to jump into another stretched bike build, I am having to much fun with this one right now. Im gonna finish it as correct to the original as possible. And when i get bored I'll either sell it or rebuild it and make it more rider friendly with pneumatic tires and a more...
  10. W

Got some paint work done. Its getting close. Just waiting on my grips and pedals. And gotta finish up the front wheel covers.
  11. W

Free Spirit?

Is there any way to date this and find out what exactly it is and/or what year?
  12. W

Free Spirit?

Alright cool. Thanks for the info guys. I picket it up for $5 and it really only needs inner tubes. The question is, do i fix it and flip it for some extra cash? Or cut it up and use the parts for future build?
  13. W

Scooters (One done!)

Re: Scooters Agreed! I am curious to see this build.
  14. W

A Little Different: Finished!

I really like this one. It looks like a blast to ride.
  15. W

Free Spirit?

I picked this up for what I feel was a good price. Im hopeing to findout if its worth anything before i cut it up and use it for parts. Any ideas? And what do you think its worth as is? Everything is in good shape except the tubes in the tires.
  16. W

Adult Big Wheel Front Hub

Heres what I came up with. And thanks for all the input guys! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=57392
  17. W

Actually.... HAHA I am already working on parts for my next trike. This one is currently getting painted and will fulfill my hopes of looking somewhat similar to an original big wheels. But my next one..... I am KINDA shooting for something like this. But I wanna do a 26" front wheel. Just...
  18. W

It free wheels. Im going to start prepping for paint tonight. And once its painted I will install the front brake. Probably get some pics of it painted tomorrow.
  19. W

Well i got this idea yesterday. And today I made it happen. HAHAH! Heres what I got. I started with a used Huffy Green Machine that I picked up from a guy on Craigslist for $20. I stripped it down to the main frame and steer axle I then cut off about 5" from the rear of the main frame and...
  20. W

Questions about forks

Ahhh this makes sense now. I personally only have experience with older "threaded" designs and haven't had the opportunity to disassemble a threadless style. So my next question is; if i go from a threaded style, to a newer threadless chopper style fork, what will I have to change or purchase to...
Back